About Linda Horne
As a full time professional I enjoy all aspects of our great industry. My 3 daughters have supported my career -- and I am proud of everyone. Being a mentor for many years with both the Succeed Program and Buffini has provided me with great skills, which I am able to pass onto clients, customers, and fellow realtors. Living and working in the commuity affords us opportunity to know our clients/customers and provide top notch service.
· 1988 – Present: Licensed Realtor with a Broker license
· RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient - Continual growth
· RE/MAX Platinum club member - hard working
· 2002 – 2008 – President of The Orangeville & District RE Board
· 2009-2011 – Vice-President of The Orangeville & Dis. RE Board
· 2012 – present – Director on The Orangeville & District RE Board
· Respected member elected by peers – community service
· Technologically fitted to suit today’s current needs, such as:
Internet, email, websites, various computer applications & programs
· 20+ years of selling new homes in the Orangeville, Tottenham, Erin, and Mono areas.
· Marketing plan and presentations available for both Sellers and Buyers