Thank you for visiting my "Rank My Agent" Profile
My name is Tabetha Burley and I am a licensed Real Estate Broker.
I have a passion for helping people in anyway I can and have been on many boards for organizations and charities, holding positions from secretary & treasurer to fundraising coordinator.
Now, I love helping people find their dream home.
Yes, I'm in a wheelchair. I was born with Cerebral Palsy, and I've had to overcome obstacles my entire life.
My most difficult obstacle?
Other people's perception of what I can and can't do. I've learned that nothing is impossible, and as your Realtor I want to assure you that my tenacity and inability to accept limitations means you win! My job is to remove as much of your stress when buying or selling a home as possible!
BARRIER-FREE ACCESS LIVING
What you need to know
Do you or someone you know need the expert advice and assistance of a Realtor who specializes in helping individuals who require barrier-free accessibility? You see, it about more than just installing a few ramps, it's about functionality and ease-of-use. I know this, because I live it. Here are a few facts you need to know:
• According to StatsCan (2012), approximately 13.7% of the adult population are limited in their daily activities
• This means a significant percentage of the Canadian adult population may require specialized living accommodation now, or in the future
• Approximately 7% of the Canadian population deal with chronic mobility and accessibility issues
• Accessibility isn't about making do, accommodating, or overcoming, it's about ensuring safety and peace of mind for users and care-givers
• The prevalence of disability and mobility issues increases with age – Deal with today, plan for tomorrow
• 8 out of 10 persons with a disability require the use of assistive devices
• Sports and work-place injuries can result in life-long disability that require barrier-free access
This is just one niche market that I enjoy working in.
If you are looking to buy or sell I am here to help you in any way possible
I look forward to working with YOU soon
YOUR ROLLING REAL ESTATE BROKER