We hope you're having a great week! For all our American friends, Happy Thanksgiving!
We have some exciting updates for you in this newsletter.
We have implemented some important (and heavily requested) updates to RankMyAgent. Make sure to log into your RankMyAgent dashboard >> Request Review to fully see these in action.
1. Request Review Templates
You can now save your customized template on RankMyAgent. As soon as you have edited a template, you can save it by clicking on the box below the template that says “Save request review as template” before sending your review request. This will make it super easy for you to send out future requests.
If you’re having trouble saving the template, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Review Notifications
We have made a modification to emails that get sent to you regarding a new review. Emails are now automatically triggered to send any and all reviews you may receive, straight to your inbox. Previously, we had only sent notifications when a reviewer had verified their email addresses, to avoid spam.
We listened to your feedback on this and modified the notifications to better aid in the review process! Have feedback for us? Click here.
Guest Blog with Kyle Hiscock | Rochester Real Estate
“What Does Awesome Customer Service In Real Estate Look Like?” by Kyle Hiscock from Rochester Real Estate, dives into the 5 defining characteristics of great customer service in the real estate industry. Read 5 Easy Steps to Delivering an Awesome Customer Service Experience for Real Estate >>>
Kick-Start your 2017 with RankMyAgent
We know the New Year is not far away, and to help you with 2017, we’ve created a downloadable package for you to use in your marketing collateral!
Last week we had an exciting webinar on generating new business using the power of online reviews.
We dived into:
- Why Online Reviews are important for your business
- How recent Google updates impact you and your bottom line
- How you can track your online reputation
- What you need to look for in a review platform for Real Estate
- How you can start building your online reputation
- Demonstrate key features of RankMyAgent to kick-start collecting reviews today
View it here
FREE Review Reminder Cards
We have a new material available for agents: Review Reminder Cards! These small cards are great to be used upon the closing of a transaction, and given to clients to facilitate the process and leverage the power of online reviews.
These cards explain how to write a review on our website and allow for the best-possible timing (right after a closing of a transaction) for you to grab that 5-star review!
Please sign up and we will mail them out to you >>> Get your reminder cards
That’s all for this newsletter, stay tuned on our social media for awesome free content and new updates!
Riti, Anil and The RankMyAgent Team
P.S - Need help getting starting with RankMyAgent? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Connect with us!
- 3 Pro Tips to Improve your Real Estate Business with Online Reviews
- RankMyAgent Updates: How You Can Become an Online Review Master
- How to find a Real Estate Agent in Calgary
- How Online Reviews Can Help You Gain New Business in 2017
- RE/MAX CROWN Puts Customer Service as a Priority and Selects RankMyAgent.com to Power Online Reviews for Real Estate