Gordie McNab has been passionate about real estate for over 40 years. Born and raised in Southern Alberta, he moved to Lethbridge in 1973 to study Urban Planning at the U of L. Gordie recognized his entrepreneurial spirit and started Prairie Sun Developments Ltd in 1981 and built over 100 homes in the Lethbridge area until 1992, he then became a licensed REALTOR
Gordie and his wife Lina over the past 25 years they have bought and sold personal real estate, including residential rentals, recreational and commercial properties.
Together, they have 3 adult children and are all home owners in the City of Lethbridge. Gordie is known to always have a PROJECT on the go, his latest was partnering to build a four- plex at Castle Mountain Resort, a place he is also very passionate about! Lina and Gordie and family have enjoyed many memorable days at the cabin skiing/ boarding, snowshoeing or hiking in the Castle area. Gordie and Lina also enjoy dancing and traveling.
Gordie ‘s Mission is to be an inspiration to his children and to empower others through education and example to invest in Real Estate for the purpose of achieving their life style dreams. RE/MAX Real Estate is a reflection of these goals and a perfect fit as Gordie moves forward to complete his purpose.
A few of Gordie‘s achievements include:
· President of Lethbridge Home Builders Association 1990
· Served on Board of Directors of the Southern Alberta Business Development Center
· Serving Committees of the Lethbridge Real Estate Board
· Share Holder of Castle Mountain Resort
· Served as Director on the Board for the Lethbridge Housing Authority, serving the needs of social and community housing.